Tuesday, 30 December 2014

I'm back

Ok so I have been really bad for not blogging and I admit I have really missed it. I have realised how important it is to do things that make you happy, so here I am!

Over the Christmas break I have been able to kick back, relax and enjoy reading many blogs! It's been so much fun and I have decided that I really enjoyed blogging and I have promised to continue and develop my blog in my spare time!

If you have read one of my first ever blogs you would know that I am living in London. Four months have flown by (although a lot has happened) and it's safe to say it has changed me for the better. 

After having a few low days i finally saw the good and realised that I really should enjoy the rest of my time living away and absorb in as much of London as possible! Here's to the next 5 months and an Awesome 2015! 

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I look forward to posting all things fabulous!
Happy New Year! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10