Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Contour Kit

There's something oh so very sleek about this product! After a rapid increase of Boots points I finally gave in and decided it was time to spend them!

I wanted to buy a product that I haven't used before so I picked up my first Contour Pallet from Boots at an affordable price £6.49! 


The Sleek Make Up, Face Contour Pallet is incredible, I have only played around with it so far and I can't believe the difference it makes! Once i perfect it i can not wait to see the end result. Hopefully i will now have the killer jawline i have always wanted!

As a first time user it's very simple to use, it also comes with some brief instructions which where extremely helpful!
You simply highlight your features ( mainly your nose and cheek line) with the highlighter


and then use the contour colour to create the contrast! I must admit I discovered how important it is to keep blending the two so it gives you a natural look and to apply little and often until you get the coverage and look you want. 

I can strongly recommend this contour kit, i finally understand what all the latest rage is!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10