Monday, 23 March 2015

Marlbourgh Tote Liberty Bag

I have been meaning to post about my new Liberty purchase for a while however life has been so busy lately. 

Anyway, as you can see I finally saved up my pennies (all £395!) and brought my first Liberty Marlbrough Tote bag. I love it, the colour, the shape, and the size are all perfect. Out of all the colours in this range the Oxblood colour was the only one i liked - Its far from red, i like to think of it as a deep red wine colour.. its beautiful.
Although it might have cost me a bomb and living on an intern wage isn't the best this was my first proper treat to myself since starting my year placement.

This little gem goes with everything, and certainly adds a lovely pattern to what could be a very plain outfit without it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10