Friday, 8 May 2015

Dairy Free Page Launch!

Exciting News! Check out this weeks new page - Dairy Free Life! I have so many exciting posts planned for you all ! Watch this space!


Why have I decided to create a new page and blog topic?

After being Lactose Intolerant for five years I have had to adapt my life in many ways to cater for it.I always wished I had some guidance from other people who had been in the same situation.

At the start, changing your diet and your food shopping habits is actually quite scary and challenging. It would have been such a great help, and also comforting, to know that others had also experienced the same frustrations as me. 


With this in mind, I wanted to create a new page where I can document and share my advice and experiences of living a dairy free life and hopefully let others know that they aren't alone.

I have so many tricks and tips I want to share with all you Dairy Free 'Newbies'. I hope that all my posts help make the big step of becoming Lactose Intolerant or Dairy Free, that little bit easier!

Find out how i discovered i was Lactose Intolerant here... Lemonblush- living-lactose-free-life-style.






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10