Thursday, 21 May 2015

Review: Natural Balance Trek Bar- Berry Burst


Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free!! 
Trek Berry Burst Bar

This morning I woke up and instantly thought... 'Today I am going to find a new snack that I can have!' ( Yes this is normal, food is normally the first thing i think about when i wake up..) 
With this in mind, it is that's exactly what I did! 

I've never tried or even heard of Trek Bars but I found the beauty in Boots! I have noticed that Boots offer quite a range of dairy free snacks however this  particular one was calling my name! It wasn't very clear to me but apparently Trek Bars are a part of the Natural Balance Foods group . They offer a number of different flavors but i was in a fruity mood so I choose Berry Burst.


I love the packaging, it's funky but simple. I think it really connects the message of using whole natural ingredients with the picture of the countryside in the background of the packaging.


As for the taste,  the berry flavor isn't that obvious, the first thing i thought was how great the texture was! Most fruit bars seem to all have the same bitty texture however for a change this one had the crunch factor! As for the Oats, i couldn't really taste them but i think that is the idea!
If your any thing like me l love to make my snacks last. Therefore I loved the fact that the bar allows you to snap off squares easily as and when you want some, without making any mess! 

Another bonus is that all Trek bars are packed with protein, making it an excellent snack before or after work outs or whenever your peckish! 


Im looking forward to try out all the other flavours, espically the Cocoa Chaos! Have you already tried Trek Bars? Which flavour is your favourite?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10